BEZ to play in sheffield bar!!!

ginga_clarky

who would be up for seeing BEZ from happy monday's play a unique set in a up and coming city centre bar??

Would be to a crowd of around 250 so would be up close and pesonal!!

fee would only be around £10

anyone interested?

enough response and we will make it happen!!

So the minimally talented one will come up to Sheffield and shake his marraccas for a measly two and a half grand? Times must be hard...

Think I'll give it a miss thanks.

So the minimally talented one will come up to Sheffield and shake his marraccas for a measly two and a half grand? Times must be hard...

Think I'll give it a miss thanks.

If it is £2.5k to spin a few tunes - times cannot be that hard!

:)

What's the venue we're talking here ginga? And when you say 'we' are you talking about forummers or are you representing a bar or club or some other organisation?

John Ottway's worth looking at - now there's a guty who can put on a thoroughly entertaining show.

I saw an interview with Tony Wilson (mondays/new order manager and record label owner. He was sat at the bar at a Mondays gig when the barmaid said how kind the Mondays were. He asked her what she meant and she said how nice it was of them to let the special kid dance with them. :hihi:

Archived