Rainworths claim to fame = Black Panther

Since moving from Sheffield to Rainworth i thought it was a Quiet pit Village. I was wrong......

Two policemen, Tony White and Stuart Mackenzie were driving through Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire at 11.45pm, when they noticed a suspicious-looking man carrying a black holdall loitering near the post office.

As a matter of routine they stopped to question him. The man said he was on his way home from work - and then produced a sawn-off shotgun from a parcel he was holding. He ordered White back into the car, then sat in the passenger seat with the gun jammed into Mackenzie's ribs.

He ordered them to drive to Blidworth, six miles away. As they were cruising along Southwell Road the gunman asked if they had any rope. As White pretended to look, he saw that the gun was no longer pointing at his companion; he pushed up the gun and Mackenzie stamped on the brake.

http://www.dreamtargets.com/19751211.htm

My son's footy team 'Rainworth Tigers' is sponcerd by the Chippy where the panther was caught.

________

Sex Video

Archived