Free bar hire even at weekends !!!!

t/lis

If your having a party, meeting or just a get together with friends then why not hire the Crown on scotland street.

The hire is free and a cocktail list will be created specifically for your event, the decor is modern and inviting giving the bar a warm friendly atmosphere, which goes hand in hand with the staffs proffesional yet fun loving attitudes.

So what ever the event give us a call and we will do our up most to make your function one to remember.

buffets are also available starting from 3 pound and we also can arrange Karaoke equitment and djs numbers

Give us a call on 0114 2701171 or check out are My Space site at http://www.myspace.com/theoldcrownsheffield

Yea definatley what did you have in mind, the bar is a great little venue and we are open to any ideas

hi mate ive just seen this and noticed that you said you may be interested in renting it for a club night?!? i may be very very every interested in this lol whats the capacity? and how much? if you could get back to me asap via a PM so i can get in contact i would much appreciate it cheers

Archived