Romantic meal in/around Sheff...

RichSmol

Ok guys & gals...need some help here.

Looking for a place to take my girlfriend for dinner for our anniversary - it can be the most expensive, romantic place you know of - money is not a factor. Must be reasonable taxi distance away (not over £20) from city centre..

Any thoughts?

Im sure its a really nice place but im not really sold by the menu or the pics on their website...will definately be going there at some point just not for a fancy meal...Cheers for your response though. any other ideas?

Hi, The Bohemian is now taking bookings for valentines day, here are some details

read this

website

The Walnut Club is nice although we drove past it twice before we spotted it tucked in the corner by the bank. I was there for a works Christmas meal with the girlfriend.

Nice atmosphere, especially with the band. They can be a bit loud though, as all live music can be. I wouldn't describe it as cosy, it's a bit more open than that but you should enjoy it. It's the sort of place that takes your coat rather than you hanging it over the back of your chair....

Archived