Roxy's and Cairo's Nightclubs in 1993.

Just wondering if anyone here went to either of these clubs in or just after 1993. I went to both of them a lot at that time (and to some extent a bit later).

I'd be interested to read your memories and see how they compare to mine.:thumbsup::D:cool:

I worked in CAIROS in 1996 and most of 1997....was friday and Sat DJ......

Used to go to Roxys and Cairos quite regularly between 93 and about 97.

Does anyone else remember the twenty past two drunkard bus?

Yes I always suspected the driver didn't steer stright.:hihi:

Seriously, yes I caught that bus many a time. There were several. I think mine was 903.

OMG i LOVED cairo jax, i was in there most weekends from about 1990 onwards, was never a roxy's chick though i did go in occasionally. I was more into the cairo's side than the jax, it was great & i have loadsa old photos from in there.We used to frequent kikis as well round that time & isabella's if anyone remembers them.

Those were the days when the stonehouse was a great pub too.

I was sad when josephines closed down as well & have read on here that banus is closing too. Bring back josephines please it was ace.:)

OMG i LOVED cairo jax, i was in there most weekends from about 1990 onwards, was never a roxy's chick though i did go in occasionally. I was more into the cairo's side than the jax, it was great & i have loadsa old photos from in there.We used to frequent kikis as well round that time & isabella's if anyone remembers them.

Those were the days when the stonehouse was a great pub too.

I was sad when josephines closed down as well & have read on here that banus is closing too. Bring back josephines please it was ace.:)

Please post some photo's if you have them. :thumbsup:

Yes I remember all the clubs you mention. I only went to Kiki's once and Issabella's a few time (it seemed better after it became Uropa). i also went to Josephines a few times too but mainly it was either Roxy's or Cairo's every weekend for me.:thumbsup:

Archived