Takeaways in Upperthorpe

qazam

Hi all,

Thanks for the recommendations. Came back to Sheffield this weekened and tried both places Rajput's and CafeMasala.

I have to say that it'll be CafeMasala for me. The food was just like eating in a Southall/Wilmslow road restraunt (cooked beautifully) and delivery was on time.

Thanks guys.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Tried Cafe Masala last night. The spices/ flavors of the curries were excellent - but the meat was awful. Dry, tough. Frankly inedible.

I'll be sticking with Rajput.

Thats a shame. I have the number stored in my phone for next time I fancy a takeaway as Mangla continually let me down. Is it generally crap or is that a one off? Did you give them the opportunity to put this right?

I hope it's just a one off. It was my first time using them. The previous reviews on here were very complimentary, which is the sole reason I gave them a try (though I note these complimentary reviews are now a couple of years old).

If it was a restaurant I would have complained - but it was a take out that I'd picked up.

Archived