Which Ground is Better SUFC V's SWFC

Which Ground IS Better Equipped, Better facilities?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ground IS Better Equipped, Better facilities?

• SUFC
    • SWFC

I've voted SUFC

this is not becasue i support SUFC, mainly because i believe this to be true, looking at the state of the grounds,

How clean the lane is,

The Executive Boxes,

The Catering Facilities,

The Bosworth Suite

How new the Lane is compared to SWFC's

Over all SUFC have a GOOD Package

Mods

please can this be left here as this is a general discussion

Please leave all chit chat about teams in the sports section

Please take into account, size, condition, Ex Boxes etc in to account.

THE FULL PACKAGE,

Please can this be moved to the sports chat section.

Please can this be moved to the sports chat section.
If you don't like it, don't look :rolleyes: Utds south stand looks very Park hill flats from the outside and inside the facilities ( snack bar etc) are not very good. John street looks like a long bus shelter with seats and the Bramall lane upper stand is basically crap and far too steep. The Lane has too many added on bits here and there aswell. Hillsborough does look a little tired these days but overall I think it still has the edge.

If you don't like it, don't look :rolleyes: Utds south stand looks very Park hill flats from the outside and inside the facilities ( snack bar etc) are not very good. John street looks like a long bus shelter with seats and the Bramall lane upper stand is basically crap and far too steep. The Lane has too many added on bits here and there aswell. Hillsborough does look a little tired these days but overall I think it still has the edge.

And i thought you was gonna give an unbiased opinion..... im disappointed in you dave :D

Archived