Which Ground is Better SUFC V's SWFC

Which Ground IS Better Equipped, Better facilities?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ground IS Better Equipped, Better facilities?

• SUFC
    • SWFC

And i thought you was gonna give an unbiased opinion..... im disappointed in you dave :D
As unbiased as I possibly could muster Robbie me old son :hihi: I did say Hillsboro looks tired but just has the edge though buddy. I have to admit though that the Lane has really come on a lot in the last few years and is a decent stadium overall ;)

As unbiased as I possibly could muster Robbie me old son :hihi: I did say Hillsboro looks tired but just has the edge though buddy. I have to admit though that the Lane has really come on a lot in the last few years and is a decent stadium overall ;)

hmmmm the only thing wednesday has for it, is it's capacity.

Con's

its blue

tired

crap

crumbling

pig sty :D

Hillsborough is a Tired old Ground that has seen better Days but is still a great place to be on any match day.... Yes it needs money spent on the ground, like any stadium, maintenance isnt cheap... and success on the pitch reflects on the ground/stadium... Bramall lane:gag: :gag: looks better from the outside, but its the S@it inside that puts me off!!!!!:hihi: Ive worked at the lane match day.... its no better or worse than hillsborough... apart from the obvious... (The lane is full of Pork) the whole area around the lane is :gag: maybe its just cos its not my side of town?

But I will say... based just on the Stadium/Ground...

Bum'ole lane is..a GOOD Package...with room for improvement!

But Hillsborough is my home.

We oughta take into account the sub-standard entertainment provided there and the scummy personages that attend.

I have also used the glass doors of the John St stand as a public toilet on more than one occasion...if they'd supply toilet roll outside that would be a start.

Seriously though, the pitch when they played Arsenal was an absolute disgrace of sub-Conference proportions. Or did they purposely fu*k it up so as to put Arsenal's passing game off I wonder...

At the moment the bramall lane stadium is the better stadium with more suites better facilities in the stands BUT with a bit of investment then hillsborough could reclaim the title of best ground- swings and roundabouts as per usual!!

Hillsborough is a Tired old Ground that has seen better Days but is still a great place to be on any match day

[REPLY=Jazzybmzoo;1863055]We oughta take into account the sub-standard entertainment provided there and the scummy personages that attend.

QUOTE]

So we all agree then :thumbsup: Thats a SF first :clap: :clap:

One thing hillsborough will always have over many grounds these days not just bramall name is originality and memories which have been made there.

All these new grounds are like airports and massive carparks instead of spaces theres seats,bramall lane reminds of lego land with all the added bits on it, you,d have thought they might have made more effort into trying to hide the fact that some stands are new and some others are falling down, all the kop is is a few seats built on a piece of concrete.

I've been in the best stands at Hillsborough, and at the lane. Seated, and to functions in both. Hillsborough wins hands down.

I have a season ticket on the South Stand, and it has better facilities there than in United main stand.

Overall Hillsborough is bigger and has more history (how many really big games got played at the lane, including European and World cup games?).

The only argument I have seen against Hillsborough is that United's has had more money spent on it in the last 5 years, and therefore has some (but only some) more modern facilities.

Well if that is the only argument that matters to united fans, then would you not agree that Doncasters new stadium is therefore better than yours?

Archived