Which Ground is Better SUFC V's SWFC

Which Ground IS Better Equipped, Better facilities?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ground IS Better Equipped, Better facilities?

• SUFC
    • SWFC

Good to have a ground with atmosphere, but you don't want to end the day getting carried out on a stretcher.

Safety and security has to be number one, especially if you want football to be a family game.

I think that Hillsborough, even if it had major updating, would never be considered as a venue for big games or concerts again, because of one event in its past. It would have to be renamed and given a new image.

So Euro 96 never happened then?

I'm a Blade and I sat in the North Stand for the Croatia v Denmark game (great view, but I was in the middle of the stand, so like most grounds from the side, it would be) .......

..... and the Kop for the Portugal and Turkey matches (usual crap view from the corner areas, where I was for both matches)

Hellsbore is outdated, and in DIRE need of some refurbishment (I've been there often for our local disputes and for conference facilities (had no choice)).

We are in front at the Lane, but let's not get too cocky ........

Archived