So Wednesday lost

Just wondering how you seriously think you would do in the Premiership after tonights game against Premiership opposition?

I only saw the highlights so dont have a full opinion on it but, from what i saw it was a comfortable win for City.

I know theres a lot of hope on here from the wednesd*y contingent that you will go up and we (Blades )will go down (cant see it myself ) and think IF you did make it you would do a Sunderland / Watford .

Looked like a good backing from Sheffield tonight though , so well done :thumbsup:

anyone that has watched both games against man city will no it was never comfortable for city. purley on a footballing point wednesday were by far the better team, could you watch city week in week out just hoofing a long ball in to the box? not me.

it did show up wednesdays week points though but if they do go up this year or next then yes they will need to get better players in.

isnt that the case with all promoted clubs though..........

lets just look how far wednesday have come in the last 4 months, at least we seem to be heading in the right direction for a change, lets just enjoy it.

anyone that has watched both games against man city will no it was never comfortable for city. purley on a footballing point wednesday were by far the better team, could you watch city week in week out just hoofing a long ball in to the box? not me.

it did show up wednesdays week points though but if they do go up this year or next then yes they will need to get better players in.

isnt that the case with all promoted clubs though..........

lets just look how far wednesday have come in the last 4 months, at least we seem to be heading in the right direction for a change, lets just enjoy it.

WEDNESDAY ARE PANTS M8 CHAMPIONSHIP THATS WHERE U BELONG :hihi:

Just wondering how you seriously think you would do in the Premiership after tonights game against Premiership opposition?

I only saw the highlights so dont have a full opinion on it but, from what i saw it was a comfortable win for City.

I know theres a lot of hope on here from the wednesd*y contingent that you will go up and we (Blades )will go down (cant see it myself ) and think IF you did make it you would do a Sunderland / Watford .

Looked like a good backing from Sheffield tonight though , so well done :thumbsup:

Hey'up CB hows tricks?? who are you ****** off today?:P How would wednesday do in the Prem??

To be honest.... we are not ready for that yet... we would be same boat as your lot... http://www.whitewatervideo.com/images/USCF.jpg but willing to have a bloody good go at it!!

The highlights do not give wednesday the credit we won from that game....

1st half both team were pants to be honest. 2nd hal much much better game, Darious could na should have killed the game early on.. wednesday played well, missed alot of chance but, cant grumble

Archived