So Wednesday lost

The 'credit' will not win you matches. You lost becasue Man City were better than you.

Why is it that people cant just say, "we lost becasue we were beaten by a better side" :confused:

Good point.

Wednesday lost to a better side - Man City.

And a week or so United lost to a better side in Swansea did they?

the squad at hillsborough couldn't support premier status - genuine supporter comment.

however i do think if they promoted us now we would do no worse than the bottom four clubs of the premiership.

and in all honesty i dont think the blades or watford are premiership teams.( as a genuine comment & not a biased one)

I think it boils down to this, we lost because although we matched Man City in almost every part of the game, when it came to putting the ball in the net, we didn't and they did. Although that may be the one thing they did better than us, that's the thing that wins matches.

United lost to Swansea because the players that Warnock picked didn't play to the standards that a Premier team should play to. Swansea were a bit like the United of a few years back when they played bigger teams. They wanted it more.

Now, we're both out of the Cup so let's accept it and move on. We'll get back to climbing the league and United can get back to trying to avoid relegation.

Unfortunately, you have a correct answer in all those. :thumbsup: AND...We didn't deserve to lose! it definately wasn't comfortable for them.

Classic signature, Lestat! :hihi: My hearty compliments. Pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?

"Speak not of what thy do not understand...little piggy."

Classic signature, Lestat! :hihi: My hearty compliments. Pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?

"Speak not of what thy do not understand...little piggy."

Ooohhh thats right when we are losing the argument we pat each other on the b*m with stuff that has nothing to do about football :thumbsup:

From the 2 blokes who gave Man City a miss..WELL DONE :thumbsup:

Whats all this speak of what thy do not understand b*llocks Shakespere? Owls are cr*p Blades are great..UNDERSTOOD loud and clear :D

I was watching football before you were a twinkle in Bladesufc1's little eye :D

Ooohhh thats right when we are losing the argument we pat each other on the b*m with stuff that has nothing to do about football :thumbsup:

From the 2 blokes who gave Man City a miss..WELL DONE :thumbsup:

Whats all this speak of what thy do not understand b*llocks Shakespere? Owls are cr*p Blades are great..UNDERSTOOD loud and clear :D

I was watching football before you were a twinkle in Bladesufc1's little eye :D

Oh, my respect grows for you with each passi...[sniffs] can anyone smell bullsh*t? Losing the argument? Have we ever lost an argument against you lot on here? :hihi:

Few points on this little brown gem, flower:

- Been to every home game this season - how many games have you seen this campaign? Last campaign? The season before?

- Shakespeare was the one of the, if not the, greatest wordsmiths ever (better even than David Pleat & Micheal Duberry, some might say!)

- 'Owls are cr*p Blades are great..UNDERSTOOD loud and clear' - oh, dear. It's worse that I thought.

- 'I was watching football before you were a twinkle in Bladesufc1's little eye' - please define 'football'. If you are, as I strongly suspect, referring to the Blades, or watching proper football through a Blade's eye, I can only laugh really. Haa, haa, haa. Ho, ho, ho. You know nothing. Have you had any achievements in the past 50 years of note? No? You've basically just watched a load of drivel haven't you?

Well, i'll be PLAYING football while you're still going senile talking to Colin the beavor about the time you saw Dave Basset's nob fall out during his infamous 'touchline kiss' with Kevin Keegan's substitute hairpiece circa 1983. :cool:

UP THE OWLS!

Oh, my respect grows for you with each passi...[sniffs] can anyone smell bullsh*t? Losing the argument? Have we ever lost an argument against you lot on here? :hihi:

Few points on this little brown gem, flower:

- Been to every home game this season - how many games have you seen this campaign? Last campaign? The season before?

- Shakespeare was the one of the, if not the, greatest wordsmiths ever (better even than David Pleat & Micheal Duberry, some might say!)

- 'Owls are cr*p Blades are great..UNDERSTOOD loud and clear' - oh, dear. It's worse that I thought.

- 'I was watching football before you were a twinkle in Bladesufc1's little eye' - please define 'football'. If you are, as I suspect referring to the Blades, or watching proper football through a Blade's eye, I can only laugh really. Haa, haa, haa. Ho, ho, ho. You know nothing. Have you had any achievements in the past 50 years of note? No? You've basically just watched a load of drivel haven't you?

Well, i'll be PLAYING football while you're still going senile talking to Colin the beavor about the time you saw Dave Basset's nob fall out during his infamous 'touchline kiss' with Kevin Keegan's substitute hairpiece circa 1983. :cool:

Oh dear Jazzy..The old "If you cant dazzle 'em with brains then baffle 'em with bull**** chestnut" I expected more from you especially the time you took to think out your reply :help:

The one thing i did notice was that you didn't deny you might have been the twinkle in Bladesufc1's eye :o

I have watched a load of dross at BDTBL and at many away grounds..All part of being a Blade my friend and I wouldn't change it for any other team in the world :thumbsup:

Last time I was over I saw 3 GREAT matches

Blades 3 Pigs 1 ..remember that one or did you watch that one on telly as well sipping San Miguel on the couch in the fetal position :hihi:

Blades 4 Ipswich 3 F.A. Cup :thumbsup:

Liverpool 2 Blades 0 Carling Cup semi final

I must say I know how to pick 'em

Be over in April for Charlton away ..Hopefully a Blades win and 3 more crucial points in our PREMIERSHIP survival battle.

Oh dear Jazzy..The old "If you cant dazzle 'em with brains then baffle 'em with bull**** chestnut" I expected more from you especially the time you took to think out your reply :help:

The one thing i did notice was that you didn't deny you might have been the twinkle in Bladesufc1's eye :o

I have watched a load of dross at BDTBL and at many away grounds..All part of being a Blade my friend and I wouldn't change it for any other team in the world :thumbsup:

Last time I was over I saw 3 GREAT matches

Blades 3 Pigs 1 ..remember that one or did you watch that one on telly as well sipping San Miguel on the couch in the fetal position :hihi:

Blades 4 Ipswich 3 F.A. Cup :thumbsup:

Liverpool 2 Blades 0 Carling Cup semi final

I must say I know how to pick 'em

Be over in April for Charlton away ..Hopefully a Blades win and 3 more crucial points in our PREMIERSHIP survival battle.

Now you see that's the problem with expectation. I expect very, very little from you CB and am thus rarely dissapointed. :)

Now you see that's the problem with expectation. I expect very, very little from you CB and am thus rarely dissapointed. :)

So you are saying I am a bit like wednesday in the transfer market then.

you expect or want a big name signing but you always get a free transfer or a loan player.

So you being the smart lad that you are, set your expecatations lower not to be dissapointed knowing that in the end all you will get is the free transfer or loan player :cool:

So you are saying I am a bit like wednesday in the transfer market then.

you expect or want a big name signing but you always get a free transfer or a loan player.

So you being the smart lad that you are, set your expecatations lower not to be dissapointed knowing that in the end all you will get is the free transfer or loan player :cool:

Do me a favour CB, could I borrow your brain please?

I'm building an idiot. :loopy:

Archived