So Wednesday lost

Oh, my respect grows for you with each passi...[sniffs] can anyone smell bullsh*t? Losing the argument? Have we ever lost an argument against you lot on here? :hihi:

Few points on this little brown gem, flower:

- Been to every home game this season - how many games have you seen this campaign? Last campaign? The season before?

- Shakespeare was the one of the, if not the, greatest wordsmiths ever (better even than David Pleat & Micheal Duberry, some might say!)

- 'Owls are cr*p Blades are great..UNDERSTOOD loud and clear' - oh, dear. It's worse that I thought.

- 'I was watching football before you were a twinkle in Bladesufc1's little eye' - please define 'football'. If you are, as I strongly suspect, referring to the Blades, or watching proper football through a Blade's eye, I can only laugh really. Haa, haa, haa. Ho, ho, ho. You know nothing. Have you had any achievements in the past 50 years of note? No? You've basically just watched a load of drivel haven't you?

Well, i'll be PLAYING football while you're still going senile talking to Colin the beavor about the time you saw Dave Basset's nob fall out during his infamous 'touchline kiss' with Kevin Keegan's substitute hairpiece circa 1983. :cool:

UP THE OWLS!

Less of the senile jazzy, I have an idea that CB and I are about the same age and I played five years ago, not a pretty sight but I must admit that the discolated finger serves to remind me not to do it again. ;)

So you are saying I am a bit like wednesday in the transfer market then.

you expect or want a big name signing but you always get a free transfer or a loan player.

So you being the smart lad that you are, set your expecatations lower not to be dissapointed knowing that in the end all you will get is the free transfer or loan player :cool:

Err...kind of, yeah.

Less of the senile jazzy, I have an idea that CB and I are about the same age and I played five years ago, not a pretty sight but I must admit that the discolated finger serves to remind me not to do it again. ;)

We might be the same age (who knows ) but I am still playing, I have 2 of my kids on the same team as me and I am (not being big headed here ) still the best player on the team.

Now before you half wits make silly oinking comments saying it must be a cr*p team etc, Its actually in a good league and even though we are 3rd division its very competative.

Its very comparable to the Sunday morning team i played on in Sheffield a few years back.

Do me a favor CB, could I borrow your brain please?

I'm building an idiot. :loopy:

Well with my brain you would only get the cheap idiot version.

Put your own brain in it and you will end up with the super duper top of the line deluxe model idiot :banana: :banana:

The 'credit' will not win you matches. You lost becasue Man City were better than you.

Why is it that people cant just say, "we lost becasue we were beaten by a better side" :confused:

Please ask that question to Colin ( your manager ).... he is always berating referees, linesmen, players - in fact, anyone who is stood within the football ground! rather than accepting defeat.

Good point.

Wednesday lost to a better side - Man City.

And a week or so United lost to a better side in Swansea did they?

Yep, i am in no way denying that. We didn't play well and they punished us, quite rightly so. Theres no easy ways out in football, if you don't play well enough, you won't do well, unless you have a stupid amount of money and buy success. Mentioning no teams...Chelsea

Well with my brain you would only get the cheap idiot version.

Put your own brain in it and you will end up with the super duper top of the line deluxe model idiot :banana: :banana:

Battle if wits without any amunition comes to mind CB, in your case of course. :hihi:

Archived