Corporation - U18s

fox20thc

The one's in the 18+ line had to have photo ID and then recieved a stamp on their hand. The others didn't get a stamp, and were therefore not served alcohol. I think the ones without the stamps are then thrown out when the 18+ night starts.

lol - well if they ask me for photo ID I will be highly flattered :hihi:

Well last time i went what they did was open the door from the ground floor to the other club rooms and have a bouncer on the door I.D ing people so no one has to leave but you have to get past the bouncer to go upstairs to the clubnight after.x

Yep, pretty sure about that. They're very strict about IDs and that sort of thing in Corp.

no what they usually do well when i have been to gigs there they have a bouncer inside and after the gig people who are wanting to go to over 18 night que up (inside) then go in to adult corp (id check etc) and the under 18 go outside. When everyone is out of that particular room they open it up completely for over 18's.

Once the gig's over, everyone has to leave. people who are over 18 reque for the club, it's free entry if they keep there ticket stub i think. We once tried to hide in the cubicles but the bouncers found us and threw us out. they even searched us for drugs.

The people on the door there are so ignorant. I am over 18 (19 in May) and when I went in December they said my ID was fake.. :rolleyes: My fourteen year old sister gets served in Nightclubs.. Theres no need for the people to be so rude. And Fox, I'm sure they'll ask you for a photo ID.. :hihi::D

The people on the door there are so ignorant. I am over 18 (19 in May) and when I went in December they said my ID was fake.. :rolleyes: My fourteen year old sister gets served in Nightclubs.. Theres no need for the people to be so rude. And Fox, I'm sure they'll ask you for a photo ID.. :hihi::D

What ID was it?

back in the day the used to accept my fake NUS, until the 14 year old girl from girls high school got her breats out for NUTS magazine.

Archived