Whats your best team Kit/Colours

For me the best Sheff UTD shirt has to be the Grail of retro shirts, i did own this shirt at one time aswell

http://www.sheff-utd.co.uk/0607a/images/stories/shirts/away8991small.jpg

The Dayglow Umbro one !!!!

The Home shirt has to be the Prem classic with the odd stripes that didn't match up on the repica's & the robin hood style laces. I like it cos' it's nice and bright with stright cut stripes with no techno rubbish cutting into them.

http://www.sheff-utd.co.uk/0607a/images/stories/shirts/home9294small.jpg

________

Bmw X3 History

New York Yankees kit.

I have a Yankees shirt that I bought in 1997; it's still in like-new condition (despite being worn often), and it's still correct. They haven't made any changes to their uniform since 1923.

Quite right. Your team colours, are your team colours, are your team colours.

Red and white stripes, black shorts, black socks. And boots.

Quite right. Your team colours, are your team colours, are your team colours.

Red and white stripes, black shorts, black socks. And boots.

Or possibly, thin stripes. Or one extra-large stripe. Or pinstripes. Or .... :rolleyes:

Can we have our proper colours back, please? And keep them?

Eric, I bet you're never short of a shirt or 2 are you mate?

Can we have a look at your collection please?

Oh, is this one?

Well..b*gger me! is this another?

Your finest moment!

:hihi: :hihi:

Never stop trying to wind people up do you Forrest ?

Have you ever said anything constructive on this forum ?

Hurry up and p*ss off to Cyprus again :D

Anyways Eric the Blades shirt i always liked was this one

http://www.toffs.com/invt/1329

Even better was the away shirt that looked like that white one but had 2 red diagonal stripes on it..I think it was about 1973 ish :help:

Regards CB

UTB

Never stop trying to wind people up do you Forrest ?

Have you ever said anything constructive on this forum ?

Hurry up and p*ss off to Cyprus again :D

Anyways Eric the Blades shirt i always liked was this one

http://www.toffs.com/invt/1329

Even better was the away shirt that looked like that white one but had 2 red diagonal stripes on it..I think it was about 1973 ish :help:

Regards CB

UTB

Shut up you whinging old git, get a sense of humour - it'll help those long wintery nights on the mountains pass by quicker. You're sounding more and more like Colin.

And, if I move back to Cyprus - what difference will that make to you?????????????????????????????????????.... Mr I'm sat in Canada but I speak on behalf of all SHEFFIELD United fans!... Get theesen to a game before you start mouthing off, armchair fan!

And anyway, this thread is about as interesting as it gets for you blades anyway, so enjoy it... lets talk about shirts! Ha Ha Ha!!!:hihi: :hihi:

Shut up you whinging old git, get a sense of humour - it'll help those long wintery nights on the mountains pass by quicker. You're sounding more and more like Colin.

Again you prove you know nothing about Toronto ..Mountains :hihi:

And, if I move back to Cyprus - what difference will that make to you?????????????????????????????????????.... Mr I'm sat in Canada but I speak on behalf of all SHEFFIELD United fans!... Get theesen to a game before you start mouthing off, armchair fan!

Thar should get theesen out tut pub on a fridee neet, that allus stoppin in :help:

I speak for me on here nobody else,Think we had this conversation before :hihi:

And I will be over in April Forrest but, really I can leave for a game anytime because its only a 6 1/2 hour flight :hihi:

And anyway, this thread is about as interesting as it gets for you blades anyway, so enjoy it... lets talk about shirts! Ha Ha Ha!!!:hihi: :hihi:

This thread is more interesting than anything you have ever posted FACT :gag:

Archived