New bar opened in Kelham Island - Fantastic!

I think the license is till 11pm....?!

I think the riverside cafe (further down stream) on mowbry street has a late license, but I could be wrong.

I think this area is becomming quite a prime spot for a pub crawl methinks.....

maybe starting at the Milestone with some food to line your stomach before a few more drinks.....?

(as for me though I'll have to stick to water due to being preggers)

The Kelham has a later license but it usually only uses it at the weekend.

As jen says, i think the Riverside stays open until 12. Pretty sure the Harlequin stays open later as well, but again it varies.

Nice one.

Going down tomorrow night and i might see if the others are up for some food in the Milestone, what are the prices like??

Whenever someone suggests a new drinking establishment to me and describes it as "modern and stylish" I shudder uncontrollably. We need more "Warm, friendly and welcoming" before such places disappear in a clinical haze of high concepts and posturing faff.

you may be suprised to hear this, but the Milestone is not only modern and stylish, but is also warm, friendly and welcoming.

The two can go hand in hand you know, it just takes a lot of effort and hard work to get it right.

I can honestly say that the milestone ticks all boxes.

I'd suggest you give it a try, you may be surprised.....:thumbsup:

Archived