New bar opened in Kelham Island - Fantastic!

full time mortgage advisor,fireman, living in a £120,000 property, it,s probably only people like yourselfs go in there then, after all you will be able to afford it, i suppose it keeps the riff raff out, we don't want to lower the tone of the up and coming neighbourhood now, do we.
yes, these people who have jobs and buy property. scum all of them. how dare they work and try to make a life for themselves. i'll bet when her baby is born its not even addicted to crack. i know her type, coming round here with her fancy bars and her praise....

yes, these people who have jobs and buy property. scum all of them. how dare they work and try to make a life for themselves. i'll bet when her baby is born its not even addicted to crack. i know her type, coming round here with her fancy bars and her praise....

Well said, made me smile that one :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The fridgeman is obviously :loopy:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Nice to see it taken in the spirit it was meant.

it's only a bit of harmless banter, nothing serious.

at least i made someones day, it cheered me up, so back to the topic, how many pubs are in this area, i would have thought the Ship was the nearest followed by Cask and Cutler (pity about that place improvements required i think, it's a tad dingy in there)

congratulations jen13kd on your forthcoming bundle of joy, me to are looking forward to a nappy event, going to become a grandad in March (old git) cannot wait. :) :)

Well, the full drinking circuit in the area is

Harlequin (Nursery Street)

Riverside (Mowbray Street)

Fat Cat (Alma Street)

Kelham Island Tavern (Russell Street)

Milestone (Green Lane)

Gardeners Rest (Neepsend Lane)

New Barrack Tavern (Penistone Road)

Hillsborough Hotel (Langsett Road)

Cask & Cutler (Henry Street)

Ship Inn (Shalesmoor)

Old Crown (Scotland Street)