Frankie & Benny's, Centertainment. What have your experiences been like?

Miss_S_83

Hi, just wondered others opinions of Franky & Benny's on the centertainment?

Just been, cost us nearly £30 for 2 mains, a pint n a diet coke.

Food wasn't worth it, BF had BBQ ribs, I had BBQ ribs and BBQ chicken, both sets of ribs looks like piglets ribs and were very fatty, the portion of chips was tiny, the coleslaw came in a paper pot about twice the size of a thimble... corn on the cob was OK but I am sure I remember going a couple of years back and thought it was great?!

Anyway leanred my lesson, won't be going back. Should have known better than to go there for a nice meal with BF and daughter on a saturday teatime, there was a large party of young teen girls celebrating a birthday behind us that were very loud and one insisting that she was 16 when trying to (jokily) order a alcoholic drink from the barman/waiter.. maybe someone should have told her the legal drinking age is 18 eh?! Hehe. They were like miniature 'sex and the city' women, I saw designer bags around the b'day girl and even a La Senza bag! OMG!! And they were sort of air-kissing each other, swearing in the bogs and blasting speed garage tunes from their mobiles.

Not moaning about the girls, glad they were having a good time just seemed so old for their age lol!

Anyways... back to subject... has is gone downhill or did I just get a bad meal today?

ive only been to the one in lincoln, and that was really nice. however my mum has been to the centertainment and she said it was awful - think they had the ribs, and a tiny steak.

i prefer chiquitos if im near centertainment. or the arena square as that does nice meals, which are quite cheap

:)

ive only been to the one in lincoln, and that was really nice. however my mum has been to the centertainment and she said it was awful - think they had the ribs, and a tiny steak.

i prefer chiquitos if im near centertainment. or the arena square as that does nice meals, which are quite cheap

:)

Hiya! Must be that one then- we love Chiquitos too but thought we would try a different one, wish I hadn't bothered loL!

It's fine as far as chain restaurants go, which for me is somewhere to eat before or after the cinema rather than somewhere to purposely go to for a lovely meal. I think the centertainment places are all much of a muchness.

I like the onion rings there and the mash is nice.

Archived