Help! Food Tonight!

jacwelina

http://www.thebigmenu.co.uk/

Try this website for some ideas..lots of places are closed sundays.. I need a restaurant for Sunday 11th March so will be interested in the results of this thread.

Seasons which would be my choice shuts at 4.;-(

EDIT: I know the restaurants i like but need to know what options are open to me... I like 543, Boho, Wig and pen, Seasons, bar 23, sheiks, want to try Cafe Guru really. I'm not bothered about Italian, find it boring.

I like contemporary food or good old Mexican, Tapas or Indian but no quality mexicans in sheff! ;-( I like Rincon del Raffa in Manchester. Veggie so need to be inspired!

Guest AnyBrand

I can recommend, All bar one, Boho's, Takapuna, BB's Italian on Division St may need to book but very good food, Pizza Express, lots more if you need em

Picallo's on west street is good, depending on what your after Bears and Bungalows on Division street does good food for a bar type establishment. Quite chilled out and they have someone playing tunes.

Sanctuary does food as well (used to be Priory, near the cathedral and Blue moon cafe) Not sure what time till though.

Archived