Earl Marshal Secondary...as it was known before

Tracey22

No problem at all. Drop me a PM if you want or just bash it out here in the open :D. We probably do know each other or you may know one of my brothers or cousins.

I see from the other thread you know Gail and Kevin Nuttall. They were in my year with Kev being the same class at Earl Marshal, Whiteways and before that..

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
earL marshall was never known as a secondary school always known as a campus

was opened in 1969

Thats right it was a campus I left July 74 and started work the following week on Petre St there used to be some good lads and lasses around at that time.

When it was built in 1969 it was known as earl marshall campus actually.MR BULLIVANT WAS THE HEAD TEACHER AND DADDY DOWSON AS THE DEPUTY HEAD

there was a mr larkam mrcooper mr frances mr pickup mr kennedy mrs turner mr hallam me greenaway ,mr walker and lots of others there i remember there was a competition to design the school badge too.

before 69 it was known as owlerlane secondary modern

Edited by lady_angel

Thats right it was a campus I left July 74 and started work the following week on Petre St there used to be some good lads and lasses around at that time.

you left in 74 i stayed on to the sixth form and upper sixth then went onto college and uni bet you was in my year lol

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:miEU0d1TQOsJ:www.sussex.ac.uk/Units/schoolsliaison/schools.php%3Flist%3DE+Earl+marshall+campus/sheffield&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Edited by lady_angel