New Nightclub To Be Called - Void

Fuzzy Duck

First thing the old arches nightclub from what I heard was being transformed into offices and has no association with Void and Club Shhhh.

Club Shhhh is a network of caves and primarily used for pre-bar, and large after party events.

Void is 2 massive arches directly next door to Club Shhhh. Both clubs can be found here

MAP.jpg

I've looked at the link and still can't picture where they are, are they on the same side of the Wicker as that lil business park?

Fooking hope not!!!

Stick to petrol/or is it feul

???:confused:

I've looked at the link and still can't picture where they are, are they on the same side of the Wicker as that lil business park?

???:confused:

Its literally, as you go down the wicker towards meadowhall, you go under the arch and the large arches enterance is just on the right.

For the re-opening of the club they are running a competition which runs from Mon 29th Jan to Fri 09 Feb. The prizes will be drawn at midday Fri 09 Feb, and everyone that entered will get an email showing who the winners are.

Prizes:

2 x A pair of guestlist places for free entrance into both clubs.

2 x A free drink at the bar.

10 x Mini Fuzzy'D rubber ducks

The competition is run via DSI HERE

OFF THE RAILS in association with DIGITALDANCEFLOOR.COM brings Sheffield its latest Trance and Hard House experience and will be hosting some of the biggest names in dance music including Paul Glazby (vc), Mark Eteson (godskitchen) and Andy Bagguley (passion), Saturday 24th February (Midnight-08:00AM) @ Void (The Large Arches) Sheffield. The club is set in 2 Huge Viaduct arches and is set to become one of the largest venues in the North of England. Combined with 2 state of the art sound systems and a Professional 2.7 Watt laser system this is set to become a legendary night, and signals the establishment of a new force in dance music.....BE THERE FROM THE START!

And the award for the most humourless post.....yup it's a storm in a tea cup!:hihi:

So to clarify you 'play all genres of music except speed garage' and would I be correct in assuming now you don't play D+B, Swing, Salsa either? What about Bhangra, R+B, Soft House, Electronica, Disco, Funky House, Funk, Northern Soul?

To be more serious what musical genres do you actually intend to cater for?

Archived