Bar owners: I need a venue for this Sat night

cazah

I was supposed to be having a big knees up this Saturday for my birthday, the venue owner I had booked has had to cancel on me so I'm looking for a venue for about 25 - 30 people, we want to bring our own DJ with our own decks, would like a bit of food/buffet and we would like the party to go onto at least 2am ish. Do you me a favour and do me a good deal :thumbsup:

hi,

i own SANCTUARY next to the cathedral, depending on what type of music your DJ will play id certainly be very interested in sorting you out some of our venue for the night and freedom on the decks (music dependent).

Give me a bell on 01142767711 or call down for a chat.

cheers

Andy

I was supposed to be having a big knees up this Saturday for my birthday, the venue owner I had booked has had to cancel on me so I'm looking for a venue for about 25 - 30 people, we want to bring our own DJ with our own decks, would like a bit of food/buffet and we would like the party to go onto at least 2am ish. Do you me a favour and do me a good deal :thumbsup:

Hi we own the Crown just up from west bar police station, we will be able to sort somthing out for you, if you want to give us a call my number is 0114 2701171

Archived