What is the edge climbing club like?

I read on the website that there is an adults climbing club at the edge climbing wall. Does anyone know what this is like, and how hardcore it is? Do they do outdoor climbing as well as indoor, are they friendly people? A lot of the people there seem to climb to a very high standard, and I was after something a bit more relaxed.

I read on the website that there is an adults climbing club at the edge climbing wall. Does anyone know what this is like, and how hardcore it is? Do they do outdoor climbing as well as indoor, are they friendly people? A lot of the people there seem to climb to a very high standard, and I was after something a bit more relaxed.

It's supposed to be alright, but I haven't been myself. I don't think people that climb to a high standard would bother to pay extra for the climbing club (i think the fee also includes equipment hire) so it should be a more intermediate standard.

They do teach outdoor climbing in summer too :)

its indoor, and there are quite a few walls beginning from beginner, i think there are 3 tilting walls but im not sure as it is a long time since i have been. i think there is also a bouldering room. i enjoyed and would recommend it, go and check it out and im pretty sure you'll have a go.

Archived