Does anyone remember a group called 'JONNY AND THE RANGERS' in the 60s from sheffield

does anyone remember a group called JONNY AND THE RANGERS ? they used to play in Sheffield clubs in the 60's.The lead singer was called John Frost , he's my dad , and id love to get in touch with some of the other band members for him or just put him in touch with other bands or artists who were around at the time who played the same clubs . I know he played at the arborthorne club a bit and i also know he played at a club with Joe Cocker once ( his claim to fame Ha Ha !!).He's not had it too good the last few years ,he's had a few heart attacks that have left him with angina and hes unable to work ( his last job in 1996 was a bus driver and hed done that for years !!) and i'd just like to cheer him up cos he loves to remenis about the old days and stuff like that .So if you do remember 'Jonny and the rangers' or my dad let me know !!

Archived