Urban Gorilla

Maldonado

hey - i'm new here, so just thought i'd psot some random threads to see what you guys are into. wondering if any of you go to urban gorilla at all? i've just got into it recent, since it moved to club zero, and i'm pretty impressed, the 6am opening is a relief from the usual sheffield 11pm kickout! unfortunately i couldn't go see josh wink's set the other week, but are any of you lot going next friday, the 13th?

yup, use the search function to look for previous threads on UG and I think you'll find that there are a fair few fans on this forum (including myself). Managed to get to the josh wink night and it kicked my ass quite thoroughly (that's a positive term by the way). Well done again maley, looked like you guys were enjoying it too. Won't be able to make it for a couple of weeks as i'm booked up and busy visiting other cities, but will be back asap.

Welcome to the forum mate.

i went to UG for the first time to josh wink and was best night in sheff for a long time. Go to tuesday clun a lot but now im the only one of my freinds up here so havent had mnay to go to UG. Would of gone sooner if i hadnt worked fri nites and generally set fri nites aside for going on the pull

im there for tomoz.

UG is one of the VERY few places where u dont have to go with a mate. Ive met loads of people both male and female, who go to the gorilla on their own, cos they know they dont need to be babysitted with someone else. Everyone is real friendly, not necessarily on the pull, but just out for a good nite. Random peeps chat to you, rather than chat u up...and it has one of the best vibes in the north. Oh yeah...........and the beats are mint!!!

Keep it going Monkeys !!!!

Archived