Looking for new Friends in Sheffield?!

RavingDave

Hi people,

I'm 23 and have very recently moved to Sheffield from Essex (although i'm originally from Leeds) and am looking for people who are also new to the area or people who quite simply fancy meeting some new people!

I have quite a good knowledge of Sheffield because i went to Uni here and loved it! I'm a pretty typical 23 year old like going to out and generally just having a good time!

I figured it would be nice if a few of us could meet up somewhere and take it from there! So this is open to anyone really and i look forward to meeting some of you!!

Hi,

I am 23, i recently moved to Sheff from France to study here for 6 month. I would enjoy to meet some new people and have a good time.

If someone want to meet somewhere to have a drink, i am in !

You can text me on +336 86 48 59 70, it's my french phone but texts are not charged. I will have soon my english phone...

Hi,

I am 23, i recently moved to Sheff from France to study here for 6 month. I would enjoy to meet some new people and have a good time.

If someone want to meet somewhere to have a drink, i am in !

You can text me on +336 86 48 59 70, it's my french phone but texts are not charged. I will have soon my english phone...

With all due respect TheWhosWhat, it's not a good idea to post your phone number on a publicly viewable Internet site... You could get alsorts of people ringing and hassling you.

Just a little online safety tip.

With all due respect TheWhosWhat, it's not a good idea to post your phone number on a publicly viewable Internet site... You could get alsorts of people ringing and hassling you.

Just a little online safety tip.

Thanks, i know it.

Anyway my french number will be off in a few weeks, plus it would cost a lot to hassle me on a french number :D

I wont do that in an other case.

???

Kicked out? ... Broken biscuits?

Can you tell us more about that? LOL

Its too much of a trauma to recall without the help of a hypnotist. All I remember is being strapped to the Statue in fitzallan square and horse whipped by twelve Sheffield girls, all dressed as Phil Oakey.

After they realised I was actually ENJOYING the experience, I was marched southwards along the M1, with jeering Sheffielders on both hard shoulders, throwing rotten fruit and half bricks at me.

I have to stop typing now.... its... turning me on...

Archived