Gower street pubs

bladebloke

rustybum unearthed a new talent in the oak i hear last night.

a dean martin sound alike echoing through the streets of burngreave.

move over fozzyboy theres a new kareoki king on the block.

Hello Bladebloke. Just thought I'd come on here and read all your gay messages while Im bored. You really are a gay boy aren't you ?

How was Finbars 40th Bladebloke ? Wish I had been there to spoil it.

it was a top night. bit of a reunion from the benidorm holliday 1988.

quite a few of the lads said they were glad you wasn't there because you cried like a baby when i threatened to chin you on the inflatable sausage.

horlicks told me you were coming home and quitting iraq. something about you having no bottle.

no wonder the peace in iraq is taking some time coming when the likes of you are p**sing about on here spewing out your homophobic bile.

that said hope your keeping well and the young uns doing well.

Who's Horlicks ? Yes the Bambinos fine thanks, he's 7 weeks old now. Hope yours are well. I'm working with Taff out here. Remember my mate from the Paras who I brought to Sheffield a few times on the lash. The mad B******d who nearly killed Chesney in the Oak that time,lol. He's still not right in the head. Anyway I wanna see them photos of Benidorm 88 so I'm sorry for calling you a Gay boy or a Rent boy or whatever it was, honest !!!!!!

Who's Horlicks ? Yes the Bambinos fine thanks, he's 7 weeks old now. Hope yours are well. I'm working with Taff out here. Remember my mate from the Paras who I brought to Sheffield a few times on the lash. The mad B******d who nearly killed Chesney in the Oak that time,lol. He's still not right in the head. Anyway I wanna see them photos of Benidorm 88 so I'm sorry for calling you a Gay boy or a Rent boy or whatever it was, honest !!!!!!

horlicks is steve s. called so cos he has the knack of sending you to sleep.

think he once had sex with a member of your familly. i have over 100 photos of our jaunt to benidorm so when your back home pop in for a cuppa and a piece of cake and i'll get them out oo er. have you been down the bahgdad arms to the kareoki lately.

My brothers were very well known down that neck of the woods. I used to join them the odd time too. We used to always end up in the Corner Pin. We started drinking up Pitsmoor Rd then after a while. Would love to know if anyone remebers them. I wont mention our surname but lets just say we were the "Irish bunch"...

Archived