Gower street pubs

bladebloke

No it was definately you. The dentist at the top, is it on Burngreave road ?

You smashed all the window because i saw it the next morning. it was a right mess. Hope your proud !!!!!

look will you please p**s off. i'm talking to nice people now. can do without you and your pathetic wind ups. why don't you do something interesting and start a thread on ex paratroopers in sheffield.

thought you was keeping the peace in iraq anyway. whats up did a car back fire and you ran home to mummy.

your going to be a father next month so i suggest YOU GROW UP.

Dunno why i'm lowering myself to replying to a thread started by neanderthal who cant spell! (Just 'wandering' correction 'wOndering')

but for a bit of triv if anyones interested - their used to be a pub on the corner of Hallcar street and Sorby street named "Guards Rest" ran by a chap called "O'Dell"? which closed in 1973 as a Gilmours house, the LLord was a 'lacklustre chap' who 'Bookie Jim' stated went on to the "bird in the hand" in broughton lane and closed that one too!?

Dunno why i'm lowering myself to replying to a thread started by neanderthal who cant spell! (Just 'wandering' correction 'wOndering')

but for a bit of triv if anyones interested - their used to be a pub on the corner of Hallcar street and Sorby street named "Guards Rest" ran by a chap called "O'Dell"? which closed in 1973 as a Gilmours house, the LLord was a 'lacklustre chap' who 'Bookie Jim' stated went on to the "bird in the hand" in broughton lane and closed that one too!?

hello bullitt the bad spelling is down to my truanting at earlmarshall. (don't do it kids) whilst you were being a girlie swott at the place of high education that was herries before they closed it down sacked your tutors and reopened as parkwood high. i think the word high was more appropriate to you in your stint at herries. i see you've been down to your dads for sunday lunch.

ps i'll get spurs tickets later this week and don't take drugs.

How's about renaming this poxy thread to something like,,,

"Forgotten blues clubs of Burngreave - 'Braces' 'Pinkys' 'DM's' et al"?

and maybe we can resurrect the 'alopecia' thread now my erstwhile advice has sent the birds nesting atop your bonce Bladeblokette?

Balls to it anyway, superbowl 41's comin on and i'm up with my warsteiner till the wee hours. Lets go chicagee bears!

Archived