Gower street pubs

bladebloke

ey up bullitt you making your annual appearance at racing trip this year?

bullitt tell him about the time you started to cry after you lost your dole money at york races. and we had to have a whip round to buy you a pint of mothers ruin in brittania down cliffe when we got back.

howd ya work it out so quickly?

me and pex was gonna have some fun with ya!:hihi: :hihi:

pex says are you going to scouse land in the mini bus?

Say hello to sam and girls xx

did a bit of detective work. read your old post and the drug dealing gave it away. sams still drug dealing too but don't worry not on your patch.

don't know about liverpool yet. went to everton early train with festa had a good one. love to you all have to meet up for a beer sometime. does that greedy get still drink 10 pints an hour.

as you can see bullitts still a t__t

lmao!

no hes up to 15 pints an hour now!

we should all meet up maybe even get bullitt and clare out on day release!

went out with them after portsmouth match. bullitt took her to lane and we met sam later. had kids with us tho so it was a quiet one back at the oak. just txt bullitt told him your on here so expect some s_ _t.

off to bed now see if sam wants a cuddle. nitey nite. x

yep thats the carlisle still open but changed its name think its for over 21's.

the albion changed its name a few times remember it being called the golden perch for a while. robin hood closed a few year back and converted to a shop.

the tea gardens closed its doors a couple of years back. the biggest loss down there imo was burngreave club. our mums and dads used to go there for the bingo and club turns. whilst us younger ones used the snooker room as a meeting place before going enmassed up to 30 handed on a pub crawl. still go down there but like owt else its not like it used to be.

Is the original building still there that used to be the albion pub? My great-great-great grandad used to own a pub on spital street called the albion and I was under the impression it was a building which used to be on the corner of spital street and carlisle street which has since been knocked down unfortunatly. If you know anything else about the pub I'd really appreciate it.

I drink down there - top pubs me thinks. Agree - they are old fashioned pubs with some real characters. Will be there Friday night in the Staff first, Royal Oak, Gower, Grapes and back to the Staff till I drop.

Click the link in my sig and see if you recognise anyone,

Recognise big Malc, we used to have season tickets at Hillsborough in the 70s and we used to go fishing down lincs and also played darts in the Furnival.

Please tell him Chalky says hello.

Is the original building still there that used to be the albion pub? My great-great-great grandad used to own a pub on spital street called the albion and I was under the impression it was a building which used to be on the corner of spital street and carlisle street which has since been knocked down unfortunatly. If you know anything else about the pub I'd really appreciate it.

it was on the top of earsham street next to john heaths. it changed its name several times. ive posted a link to when it was called the mill.

http://www.sheffieldpubs.fsnet.co.uk/Business/pubs/mill.htm

Archived