Pregnancy and dreams!

Your not alone.

Ive sailed the titanic down a canel.

Husband ran off with women, about a million times.

Ive played professional football whilst 8 mths pregnant and a massive belly. (hate football and no bump yet)

They are strange dreams!!

I remember having some vivid dreams about the sex of our twins, I was 100% certain we were having boys as a result.

Also had dreams about Mr Z running off with another woman.

Bizarrely, the most lucid was about the girls hair colour, one dream I had more than once was that one would be blonde and one a red head, I even wrote it in my pregnancy diary - sure enough they are a blonde and a red head!

it is just me that dreams even more than usual when preg? and nightmares too. Im waking up crying sometimes its awful and feel really silly!! im guessing its just hormones

I kept having dreams of me giving birth to a massive baby with teeth, so did a couple of friends when preg! Weird.

I remember having some vivid dreams about the sex of our twins, I was 100% certain we were having boys as a result.

Also had dreams about Mr Z running off with another woman.

Bizarrely, the most lucid was about the girls hair colour, one dream I had more than once was that one would be blonde and one a red head, I even wrote it in my pregnancy diary - sure enough they are a blonde and a red head!

funny you should say you dreamt of your babies so did i.

i had loads of dreams where i would picture how my daughter would look.

i was not told i was expecting a girl while pregnant....everyone was convinced i was having a boy because of the way i was carrying. i knew i was having a girl and that she would have a mound of jet black hair, sure enough thats exactly how she popped out. looked exactly how i had dreamt of her!

Archived