Pregnancy and dreams!

well my dream last night involved binty and d2j!!!:hihi:

we were all at a talent show,like britains got talent and they were doing dancing and cartwheels etc in some very fetching lycra suits!!:hihi:and they won!!:suspect:binty was in lemon,d2j in apple green :banana:

after the show me,OH,and my daughter walked past their stage room door,and they were counting their money,i still wasn't sure if it was them or not because id never met them before,so i walked past and casually said "binty?",she and d2j looked up to which i reply'd "im spotty dog off the forum",expecting them to jump up say "hi"compare bumps etc......but noooo!!

they just raised their eyebrows and said "allright"then continued to count their money!!!:rant:

so i walked off....got straight on my laptop at home and updated my facebook status saying "some people are very rude"!!!!:P

hmmmm....pregnancy and dreams eh?!!!!:loopy:

Before I had my first scan I dreamt 3 times that when I was layed on the bed having the scan the sonographer told me there was no baby there and I'd wasted their time! I remember now sitting in Jessops waiting to go in for my scan convinced there was going to be nothing there!

I also woke up crying my eyes out one night as I dreamt my mum had to get rid of her car because it didn't like babies and she said it was my fault for getting pregnant! I was hysterical when I woke up!

Archived