Meadowhall is a disaster!!

Guest Guest

I don't know what the fuss is about. If you don't like Meadowhall, don't go. If you prefer the city centre then fine. I personally prefer the city centre but have nothing against (ie. hate, or want to closedown) Meadowhall.

Leed has White Rose centre and a great city centre both working successfully. I hate to admit it, being a Sheffielder, but why not here too ? We should have more investment in the centre but leave Meadowhall for those who like to shop there.

Originally posted by Skatiechik

and there isn't any decent shops.

It's a shame that your "red brick" degree couldn't provide you with a grasp of the fundamental rules of grammar.

Funny that, I wonder why? :confused:

Maybe it was because the course didn't involve me writing one bit of english.

Just go back to the box on some dingy street in Ecclesall that you crawled out of. Maybe I should ask Geoff to change your username to "billy no mates" or alternatively I could just report your post for flaming me.

Nest time you have a problem with me PM me rather than have a dig at me on the forum for no apparent reason, other than to inform me that my english language doesn't meet your grade.

Originally posted by Ned Ludd

The kids in Darnall have the highest incidence of Asthma in Sheffield and one of the highest in the UK. The proximity of the motorway is an obvious reason and Meadowhall is doing more than it's fair share to help in this.

I think you mean Tinsley, Darnall is a fair distance away from Meadowhall and the motorway

Originally posted by Skatiechik

Nest time you have a problem with me PM me rather than have a dig at me on the forum for no apparent reason, other than to inform me that my english language doesn't meet your grade.

Pity that we can't switch him off like you can do with Mr Paperclip man in MS Word.

Originally posted by mega_monty

Pity that we can't switch him off like you can do with Mr Paperclip man in MS Word.

You can with the upgraded version of V-Bulletin (the forum software). Can't wait till Geoff implements it, I will certainly be using the block user feature for this particular user. ;)

Originally posted by t020

Why thank you. :D

Out of interest did your parents neglect you as a child? The reason being you seem to love attention, regardless what form it is in and go out of your way to attract it.

Does it never upset you that people really dislike you and your going to end up a very lonely person?

Archived