We want you to sing or play

t/lis

Tonight at the Old Crown Inn on Scotland street we want you to come down and either sing or play for us at are weekly open mic night starts at 7pm goes on till 11pm Free drink if you mention this topic.

2 guitars provided and 2 microphones feel free to bring your own instruments if you prefer

• 2 weeks later...
Yea its every Monday. theres usually about 20 or so people that come down and about 3 - 5 that get up and do there stuff. Hope you can make it down next Mon if you do we will sort you out with a free drink

I can provide a band that will do an acoustic set (they bring their own gear usually) if that is of interest?

definatley what sort of music is it you play if you want my contact number send me a PM and I will give it you

It says your pm area is full!!!

Check out http://www.myspace.com/vansheffield to listen to them. They have played acoustic sets at Trippets, The Showroom, etc.

Come and see them live next week (28th) at DNR/Bar 101 on Arundel Gate with two other bands, you will see their electric set. The acoustic uses a lot of the same songs plus others.

Cheers

Grappler

Archived