Lambert Street Flats

cheapcod

paul bennett dony know if you remember me vannessa barrett you once did me and tracy broughton a tatoo when we were about 15 maybe younger also remember your mick mine said skins tracys said madness aka lol

hi vannessa i do remember you and tracy and remember doing the tatts as we were into the skinhead thing, hope youve had them took off or reworked , hope you are well.do u eva see any old faces off the flats.bye.

My dad spent his childhood days on these flats along with his brothers and sisters his name is barry and his mum and dad were mary and jack, his brothers were paul, keith and joe and sisters were pat and rita, think he said he used to attend crofthouse settlement on garden street i think.

My dad spent his childhood days on these flats along with his brothers and sisters his name is barry and his mum and dad were mary and jack, his brothers were paul, keith and joe and sisters were pat and rita, think he said he used to attend crofthouse settlement on garden street i think.

was there surname bingham

yes i remember they were good days hope you are well.

Yea I'm fine thanks, I no longer live in Sheffield but still come back to visit family. Are you still in sheffield? Do you see any of the gang we used to go to school with? I am still in contact with Lisa, but not as often as I should!

Take care x

Yea I'm fine thanks, I no longer live in Sheffield but still come back to visit family. Are you still in sheffield? Do you see any of the gang we used to go to school with? I am still in contact with Lisa, but not as often as I should!

Take care x

yes i live at a place called hackenthorpe where i moved to when left tapton dont think i have seen anyone that i can remember lived in london for 2 years in my early twentys then came home.

yes i live at a place called hackenthorpe where i moved to when left tapton dont think i have seen anyone that i can remember lived in london for 2 years in my early twentys then came home.

No place like home is there :) I still call it home and I left when I was 21!

• 10 months later...