The Angel. Woodhouse.

The General

We stopped going in there when Frazer left - it's had a series of useless temporary landlords since, and has aroused the interest of the police in the past

I dread to think where all this dross is going to go if they get moved on from here though :(

It used to be a nice pub!

years and years ago it was great. hadnt been in for ages just drove past. thought id call in the other night and my god the place has changed. it has got to be the worst pub for miles around, and that is saying something in woodhouse. i just couldnt belive it, it looked like it was snowing in the toilet, the rest of the place didnt look much better. as for the carpets thay were stickier than the leadmill floor

years and years ago it was great. hadnt been in for ages just drove past. thought id call in the other night and my god the place has changed. it has got to be the worst pub for miles around, and that is saying something in woodhouse. i just couldnt belive it, it looked like it was snowing in the toilet, the rest of the place didnt look much better. as for the carpets thay were stickier than the leadmill floor

Shouldnt say that on a public forum - the last thing we want in woodhouse is the scum from the bankers draft, cannon etc there !

you know its true tho!!

just suprises me that no one is doing owt about it.

p.s just left you something on your pre fab house bit.... nutter

That was posted about a year ago - been a slight change of circumstances as you know.

Got your text last night about the angel - if thats common knowledge and the landlord knows about it, I dont have much hope for the pub being open much longer.

maybe not a bad thing !

i had'nt been in the pub for a while then my dad passed away so we had his wake there. oh dear me words fail me, the land person ( she wasn't a lady) looked so unkept it was awful. i live close by and trust me i wish the police would read this page because we have it on our door step scum of the earth selling drugs to kids (as young as 12) its a discrase but if you say anything no one takes any notice so what do you do.

the kids though dont the parents know that their son/daughter is acting strange would you know if your kids were taking drugs i'm sure i would. where does the cash come from?

Archived