The Angel. Woodhouse.

The General

Got your text last night about the angel - if thats common knowledge and the landlord knows about it, I dont have much hope for the pub being open much longer.

maybe not a bad thing !

i got that txt from someone else, forwarded it on to everyone in my phone book, hope you did the same. not shure how much i can say about it on a public forum, but its quite bad. im shure if you want to know then pm suzuki rider. and he can give you the details. as hes online a lot more than i am.

as for the selling of drugs to kids, someone realy should put a stop to it, its one of the things that i saw happen on the car park the other day, but what can you do the police dont seem interested. its not as though its a bit of one of the milder drugs its class A. stuff

omg, what is going on in there!!!!

drugs, pervs, is there anything else we should know?

why can't you say who this evil animal is. it could be someone we know!!!!

i have a daughter, she walks home past there everyday.

i amy write to the brewery regarding the drug probs.

i went in a local pub and was spiked with lsd it was awful i ended up in hospital. if i had been on any other meds it would have killed me. only had a glass of coke and nearly died.

the name of the sick ba**ard is on the txt message doing the rounds around woodhouse,i ve had the same message now from four different people.

it only has the first name of the guy, but by all acounts he dosent look like you would expect. is in his late 20s early 30s and goes in the pub with a group of freinds, as to weather thay know of his background i do not know.

it seems like half the people who live in woodhouse know this and have been talking about it for weeks.

if anyone wants the details (name etc) contact SuzukiRider via pm im shure he will fill you in, there is no point contacting me as im having to use someone elses pc at the mo, mine is broken.

ive heard that too, but the angel is a bit closer to home, with druggys and dealers and now peado's to try and keep the kids away from. what is this city becomeing when the ordinary honest people have to deal with these sort of problems.

well said, makes you wonder what goes on in their heads.:loopy:

thanx for all the info it is good to know some people care.

I have been here before for a party and when someone who i was really good friends with uncle was the manager there. But i think its a dive! I didn't really enjoy it at all. I do know that him and his cousin do still go there regularly and probably will carry on going there because thats the only place they seem to like for some strange reason. (probably the drugs)

went in the angel last night for a friends 50th party. had a top night took my 2 daughters 13 and 16 and no probs. did'nt get offered any drugs saw no trouble and barstaff very helpful sorting our taxi's out at closing time.

must have been lucky eh.

Archived