Where to go at lunch times on west street?

mcgarry

Well... as promised, heres my thoughts on the Lunchtime menu at Antibo...

Mum and I went today... about 12.30ish and it was fairly quiet, about 5 tables in... However it had a very relaxed atmosphere and the staff werent stood around chatting, despite there not being a lot to do.

Food was excellent. Its 3 courses for £7.95... I had garlic mushrooms, penne with a medley of veg, chicken and bacon, followed by gorgeous tiramisu!

The menu is on their website and theres quite a bit of choice, even a steak option for £1 extra, which Mum had and highly reccommended... :)

Excellent service, couldnt fault them one bit, and I'm in the industry so I'm quite critical... They have 1/2 price cocktails on offer, which you can take advantage of, but as I was hungover and not a lunchtime drinker, mineral water was the way forward :D

I'd definately reccommend them... Spot on! :D

Sounds like Antibo is my next lunch time destionation. But I still prefer East One, it is quick and the food is excellent. When time is a bit of problem and want to get a quick but satisfy luch, East One is the place. My fastest record is 30min in and out.

Archived