Wadsley Bridge WMC?

wwcrazy

Spent many a happy hour under the sheds outside there with a bottle of pop and a bag of crisps, and one of those 'things' with a rtz cracker, cheese triangle and pickled onion! Sheltering from the rain.

The annual trip to Cleethorpes and going in the club to watch the acts after. Remember some kids broke the sink in the mens loo if my memory serves me and we could no longer go and watch the turns.

Spent many a happy hour under the sheds outside there with a bottle of pop and a bag of crisps, and one of those 'things' with a rtz cracker, cheese triangle and pickled onion! Sheltering from the rain.

The annual trip to Cleethorpes and going in the club to watch the acts after. Remember some kids broke the sink in the mens loo if my memory serves me and we could no longer go and watch the turns.

Remember the 'old gardens' between the club and Browning Road - I think its now Binster! Went on many of the Cleethorpe trips - I seem to remember we were given a pack of sarnies and some spending money. Those were the days!

heard they called an emergency meeting, the concert room was packed out, something to do with the steward suddenly being asked to vacate the premises,all sounds dodgy to me.

Called in on saturday afternoon, had to wait nearly 20 mins for a pint, only two bar staff on and no glass collectors,they nearly run out of clean pots.

one of the bar staff was very pleasant when asked a certain question they replied "do i luk f****** bothered, i don't give a s***" certainly very welcoming, shame really because it's a very nice club, 3 very good snooker tables, very spacious concert room, seperate card/dominoe room and the lounge, all i can say "brilliant". :thumbsup:

Archived