Pay as you go phones

I know o2 gives you up to 6 months to either receive or make a call regardless if theres credit on there or not. If you failed to use it in that time period your number gets barred and returned back to their pool of numbers to be issued out to someone else.
Not had credit in mine for over a year now "O2" but still recieve calls and text on it. Btw I use two phones just if your wondering why.:thumbsup:

Not had credit in mine for over a year now "O2" but still recieve calls and text on it. Btw I use two phones just if your wondering why.:thumbsup:

I had no credit on mine and hadnt used the sim in well over 6 months. My number was barred and lost. This just happened to me in December. I was really ****** off cause I called them about it and they told me I just missed it by 12 hours. Though I was told if I had upgraded to a contract they would have been able to save my number.

BTW o2 are snakes. You cant order a sim only on the site even though theres a link to it. They are forcing you to buy one of their phones.

And the reason why I hadnt used my phone was because I had been living in Ireland for a year and to use the sim there was too expensive.

• 4 years later...

Archived