Afterdark - Easy D Oris J Junglist Allaince + More 16 Feb 07 @ The Earl Queens Rd

AFTERDARK

we need to compare diaries platts!

:)

I agree, sorry we've clashed:( - just one of those things - we booked b4 Christmas.

Are your nights on a regular basis? or a bit random?

Also please advise anyone at your party tonight that we will reduce entry to Afterdark to £3 for anyone who wants to carry on raving until 6am!

thanks mate.

yeah just one of those unfortunate things man.

our nights are a bit random and musically varied, but we have done vex'd, mystikz, jammer and skepta etc in the past.

pm me if you want my details. i'll send anyone who wants to carry on in your direction, likewise if you could let people know that they're able to come to you late so can catch pinch earlier that'd be appreciated.

yeah just one of those unfortunate things man.

our nights are a bit random and musically varied, but we have done vex'd, mystikz, jammer and skepta etc in the past.

pm me if you want my details. i'll send anyone who wants to carry on in your direction, likewise if you could let people know that they're able to come to you late so can catch pinch earlier that'd be appreciated.

Yeah course mate no worries. I already know a few lads heading your way b4 Afterdark. Hope it goes well and I'll PM you when I get chance as I'm a bit busy right now. Thanks again and maybe we could do a party together in the future?!

Archived