The Walls of Jericho - Sheffield Book.

Simon_G

Hi, I'm searching for a copy of a book on the area around Upperthorpe and the dual carriage way that runs down from the University roundabout, which is called The Walls of Jericho. According to my Grandad it was written by a Barber who lived nearby, and was sort of a fly on the wall account of day-to-day life in the area.

Does anyone know where i may be able to pick up a copy of this book from?

Thanks

Simon

There are 18 copies for sale of books entitled The Walls of Jerico listed today on

Abe Books.com.

Unfortunately they are by different authors and so without the athors name you cannot see which one is the one you want to buy.

Maybe worth a 'look-see'

Hope this helps you.

I would appreciate if you would let us know if you do find the author as I would like to buy a copy myself.

Happy Days!

There are 18 copies for sale of books entitled The Walls of Jerico listed today on

Abe Books.com.

Unfortunately they are by different authors and so without the athors name you cannot see which one is the one you want to buy.

Maybe worth a 'look-see'

Hope this helps you.

I would appreciate if you would let us know if you do find the author as I would like to buy a copy myself.

Happy Days!

I checked Abe books too Pop. The one Simon (and now you!) is looking for is by Ted Furniss. I also looked on eBay as I've picked similar things up there before, but no luck.

Archived