What to do on sat 24th Feb afternoon / early evening?

KATIEB_23

I'm having a 'girls weekend' with a couple of mates in a few weeks, and we were trying to think of something a bit different to do...

By 'girly weekend' I just mean that our boyfriends are not invited, not that we want to do anything particularly girly!!

We have thought about bowling/ice skating/go-karting, but those are all much better with more people than just 3. (before any of you gentlemen offer, no thanks we dont want any company to make up numbers ;) )

I thought about those Ceroc dancing classes (got given a flyer in town once), but they are on tuesdays apparently.

Any ideas?! :)

might be of interest....http://www.spa1877.com/ :thumbsup:

J:ohnty

Oops sorry I completely forgot to reply, how rude! :blush:

Yes Spa1877 is lovely - we went there last time & it's definitely one option, but I was just wondering whether there was anything different we could do... :confused:

pottery painting?

i found a place in doncaster - i think its the closest around to here that just lets you go and paint and design your own stuff

http://www.artmagicltd.co.uk/Default.asp?cookiecheck=yes&

How it Works

You don’t need to be an artist, this is easy as 1,2,3

YOU PICK IT

You pick a piece of unfinished pottery.

We offer over 150 different ceramic pieces, including plates, mugs, bowls, vases, piggy banks, name plates, assorted animals and much more.

YOU DESIGN IT

We provide idea books, stencils, tracing paper, sponges and other creative tools to assist you.

YOU PAINT IT

We'll help you to transfer your design and help with the use of brushes, sponges, stencils, carbon pencils, and different applications. Choose from over 50 Vibrant Colours

When your done, We’ll Glaze and Fire the item and within 2-3 days you can collect your totally unique masterpiece, which is perfect for use at home, or as a decoration in the home or as a office decoration or part of your home pottery or as a gift or as your own personalised creation.

We can arrange to deliver the item for a small fee.

We clean up after you, that’s all there is to it.

Oops sorry I completely forgot to reply, how rude! :blush:

Yes Spa1877 is lovely - we went there last time & it's definitely one option, but I was just wondering whether there was anything different we could do... :confused:

yes, shame on you! :thumbsup:

back to the drawing board then......horseriding in the peaks?

cheers Kerri & Jasmine :thumbsup:

Cubanas does sound good... pity the 'beginners' salsa lessons are at 12:30 - thats only just after breakfast for us!! :hihi: would be great if it was late afternoon then we would stick around for Tapas...

Any more ideas anybody?!

Archived