Blades 2 Fulham 0

I thought this thread was to talk about United beating Fulham last night,The Blades played well & deserved the 3 points ,Coleman said United thoroughly deserved the win,we dominated from the kick off,the team throughout was outstanding.WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE.

Attendance:27.540.That includes 300 Fulham supporters, so what a great crowd for a cold Jan night.

You have got to feel sorry for the Fulham fans who came, last night spent all that money and watch such a poor, gutless display from their team. They should be refunded by their club having to sit through such a pathetic display by their team

You have got to feel sorry for the Fulham fans who came, last night spent all that money and watch such a poor, gutless display from their team. They should be refunded by their club having to sit through such a pathetic display by their team

thats the chance you take!!! I have been to many a away match on a cold damp miserable evening and watched a week feeble united team submit to a team thats lower in the league than them!

its all part of the game- it what makes us stand out from other supporters who only go to the home matches when there team is doing well!

I agree,but the Fulham chairman paid for the 300 to come to the Lane so at least they weren't out of pocket for their travelling expenses.

I think you'll find most of the premiership can also spell laughing correctly.

It's great when a plonker thinks that he is being clever and then leaves himself wide open to a broadside by proving to all and sundry that he can't even spell. :hihi:

Good result for the blunts last night, lets hope that we can do the same tonight. :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more. When my kids were very young they behaved exactly like this, repetitive name calling which wasn't really funny to anyone except themselves.

Canadablade, you have no idea how silly the majority of your posts are, neither witty, funny, cleverly sarcastic, or intelligently insulting. I'm sure you must get some personal satisfaction from them but believe me nobody else does. You post more on the Wednesday thread than on the United one, it seems to me, and add nothing to it in the way of opinion or intellect. Please be a little more grown up and think long and hard before you put something on there. You're not funny.

Lestat, I know you enjoy winding him up and you spend far less time posting on the Blades thread than you do on the Owls one, but you're helping to lower the standard of the discussions to one of trading juvenile insults. I know that you have some worthy points about our team and I welcome them , but please let's try to keep it to a reasonable level.

To both Canadablade and Lestat, why don't you just exchange e mail addresses and send your insults to each other that way.

Enough is enough guys, give it a rest please.

(now I half expect to hear "he started it, no I didn't it was you, it wasn't, was etc)

Yeah yeah yeah... see you are trying to blame it all on me Pitsmoor lad but, thats to be expected.

Did i start the lestat/ canadablade thread ?

And get it right m8, Lestat couldn't wind up a spinning top and please show me when in the last 3 months hes made a worthy point about your team.

When i try and post about football,Its the old chestnut repeated over and over and over about me not knowing nothing about football because I am living up a mountain sitting in a rocking chair (see the reply straight away in my Blades 2 Fulham 0 thread ) BORINGGGGGG

I can be reached via e-mail at

canadablade@hotmail.com

Is this thread about football or about some cat fight?

Once again the blades were underestimated last night and once again we showed everybody exactly why we are going to stay in the premiership. I thought our players were fantastic all round and i'm very pleased with Stead... what a bargain! There was a wonderful spirit and atmosphere and it was a truly professional performance, bring on blackburn!

Archived