Decent 80s night?

nifkin

Any ideas for a decent 80s night in sheffield on a saturday night, i.e. not the rubbish that we all hated in the 80s but the decent stuff like the Jam, U2, Blondie etc

Always used to go to the Casbah for this kind of stuff but it seems to have really gone downhill recently

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Any ideas for a decent 80s night in sheffield on a saturday night, i.e. not the rubbish that we all hated in the 80s but the decent stuff like the Jam, U2, Blondie etc

Always used to go to the Casbah for this kind of stuff but it seems to have really gone downhill recently

Any thoughts?

Thanks

I know what you mean. The Leadmill used to be an Indie Club in the 80's. Now it plays cheesey 80's music. When The Limit re-opened in Isabella's I thought it'd would play the same genre from 20 years ago. No such luck.

Get down to the boardwalk on fri feb 9th and check out the worlds best duran duran tribute band:)

every penny of ticket sales etc will go the the meningitis trust :)

Kev

Hey Miami, hows you !? we will be down on friday night to see you guys :thumbsup: looking forward to seeing john parr!?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

i'm looking for somewhere that'll take me on again...

anyone know where an old casbah dj might get a fri/sat night slot...

mark

bitterapplephotography

Archived