Blood Brothers @ the Lyceum

helibish

i went to the lyceum last night never been before, did'nt know what to expect.

WOW!!!! i really enjoyed it, i saw the blood brothers it was amazing. i laughed i cried i even cringed at some parts but i can't believe i went to the theatre and enjoyed it so much.

would def recomend it to anyone.

we are going this weekend & my hubby is dreading it, I have told him he has to come to broaden his horizons !!!

your hubby sounds like mine. but he loved it. i was suprised thought he may moan or even fall asleep but he kept saying all the way home it was great and he would def go again "yippeee" RESULT :thumbsup:

you will love it i'm sure. let me know.

My daughter was there last night, and she thought it was very good, although she moaned a little about the music.

our daughter was there two years ago she went with the school for gcse drama. it was her that talked us into it.

• 2 years later...
I think its only on for this week, and it was a sell-out last night!

Most shows which come to the Lyceum are only on for a week and most sell out, Cabaret definitely did last month. Glad you all enjoyed it, I've seen it before so didn't go on this occasion. Am looking forward to 'An Inspector Calls' and 'The Nutcracker' next month :)

Archived