Blood Brothers @ the Lyceum

helibish

I'm going next week for the fourth time (I think!) 3 times in Sheffield and once in London.

I guess it's personal taste but it's one of those shows I could never tire of, even though I know it inside out now, cast has a big impact though, not checked this one yet, but my favourite was when it had one of the Nolan sisters in a few years back

Poor lad, don't you know blokes don't do theatre. Let him stay at home with some cans watching Match of the Day.

God you make it sound like all the blokes in Sheffield are ignorant and working class and culturally illiterate and that only women and gays go to the theatre .... you are a poor advert for Sheffield !

I went with my school. Previously i have seen it twice in London and i love it every time. The songs are catchy and I found myself buying the soundtrack after the first time i saw it. Although i have seen better narrators. All my year that went to see it found it amazing as well. I also found it very useful listening to the soundtrack as i can remember the songs to use for quotes in my GCSE. Just a hint to give anyone that is or knows anyone taking Blood Brothers as part of their GCSE english Literature.

Archived