Interested in finding out about your fitness and improving it?

kamunro2

Hey all,

I'm a final year student at Sheffield Hallam and I'm doing my dissertation looking at the effect of Government health reccomendations on certain factors. I am therefore looking for people to come to the uni at 8am next Tuesday (short notice I know!) so that 5 of us could take some readings from you - there would be 3 fingerprick blood samples and a body composition measurement, as well as a food frequency questionnaire to complete.

You would then be asked to follow a government recommendation for 8 weeks and complete a food diary before returning again for the same measurements to be retaken.

The session on Tuesday will be running until 11am at the latest and there will be contact from myself and the other students throughout the 8 weeks to help you stay on track. All we ask of our subjects is that you are not very active but are willing to make a simple change to your lifestyle.

If anyone is interested or would like more details, please email me at:

kirsty.a.munro@student.shu.ac.uk

Thanks

Kirsty

Archived