Wednesday or United?

wwcrazy

Im a miller, for my sins, always have been.

My finace however is a blade. All his family are. I go by the rule you should always support your home team , ALWAYS, however when there are 2, such as sheffield, go with yur family or whoever you live nearest too. However Once you decide thats it. I dont agree with swapping and changing.

Im a miller, for my sins, always have been.

My finace however is a blade. All his family are. I go by the rule you should always support your home team , ALWAYS, however when there are 2, such as sheffield, go with yur family or whoever you live nearest too. However Once you decide thats it. I dont agree with swapping and changing.

The Millers manager was at The Lane last night and got applause when our announcer wished the Millers to survive. I did too, hope you manage to stay up. Most Blades that I know don't mind Rovrem. Dunno why.

:) (I'm not a Fulham fan btw, so you can guess my team)

Neither team, nor indeed any other... perhaps if football ever returns to being a sport, rather than a big-money business, it might stir a flicker of interest in my soul... but I seriously doubt it.

There are other pastimes that I would consider an infinitely preferable way to occupy myself... Sluicing-down the septic-tank and cleaning the budgies cage out are numbered amongst them. ;)

Neither team, nor indeed any other... perhaps if football ever returns to being a sport, rather than a big-money business, it might stir a flicker of interest in my soul... but I seriously doubt it.

There are other pastimes that I would consider an infinitely preferable way to occupy myself... Sluicing-down the septic-tank and cleaning the budgies cage out are numbered amongst them. ;)

ex owls fan huh?:)

Archived