Wednesday or United?

wwcrazy

:loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

The was no malice in my reply, It was a serious question and it wasn't for you incase you didnt notice but, again you just have to reply to one of my posts :loopy: :loopy:

Hey CB you know that lestat needs an audience (Hey folks look at me ! I'm the centre of the universe) .

Why else would he butt in on something of which he hasn't a clue about ? :loopy:

Now most of you on here might find this hard to believe and I cant believe I am going to leave myself this wide open but :help: GULP :help:

There were 10 kids on my Dads side and 9 of 'em used to wear blue and white scarves and make Grunting noises.

I am glad my Dad got the brains in the family :D

Now most of you on here might find this hard to believe and I cant believe I am going to leave myself this wide open but :help: GULP :help:

There were 10 kids on my Dads side and 9 of 'em used to wear blue and white scarves and make Grunting noises.

I am glad my Dad got the brains in the family :D

My dad and twin brother & other brother supported Wednesday ,I preferred United after the 1958 derby when Doc Pace scored.

Hey CB you know that lestat needs an audience (Hey folks look at me ! I'm the centre of the universe) .

Why else would he butt in on something of which he hasn't a clue about ? :loopy:

Ha Ha Ha!!! and this coming from a grunter!!! like you know alot about footy! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: get back in thee pigsty blunt!

Oh dear is right, you messed up..there were no matches found..lol

Go to the bottom of the page, calling daftlad a nob....others dumplings & retards.....having a go at peeps for spelling... the list goes on.... :(

Archived