New bar opening Burger pizza, pasta

t/lis

Ive heard there may be a new bar opening that is going to do homemade burgers, pizzas and pastas does anyone think this will work.Think it will be similar to alfie and Bellas but on a slightly bigger scale and serving alchol but the opposite side of town

Ive heard there may be a new bar opening that is going to do homemade burgers, pizzas and pastas does anyone think this will work.Think it will be similar to alfie and Bellas but on a slightly bigger scale and serving alchol but the opposite side of town

get it done and soon, by the way love what you have done wiith the crown!!! you need some flowers on your bar though!! hint hint

Thanks for that and we will get some flowers on the bar thanks for the advise

hi thre the hint hint part was from me because i supply most bars n restaurants with fresh funky flower displays and I do them at a great price, i usually change them on a weekly basis and i provide the vas etc prices are from £15 per week and thas using really cool modern tropicals!! let me know 0114 2302002 thebrookhouseflorist.com

Archived