Spinning Class.

Which gym ???

when doing 1st class get there 15mins early and speak with the instructor - they should help you set bike up and explain how the bike works, (brake, tension etc....) and wot is going to happen during the class.

enjoy.

it's a gym in n.wales where i live. i'm an ex-pat.

Thinking of going to a spinning class at my local Gym. No had chance to see one, or talk to the instructors yet. Anyone here been to one, how is it for first timers, and what are the benefits.

I have been many times and can recommend it.

It gives you a great work out and you feel great afterwards.

You sweat loads though.

Usually they really make you push it I found it great as interval training in the class I did and it helped my normal cycling loads.

Top tip don't overdo it at the start of the lesson particularly when new to it I have seen many a newbie get off half way through the class as they went to strong to start with.

Good luck

I teach spinning and its one of my favourite classes - its awesome watching the intensity on peoples faces as they give it their all! I think its one of the only classes where everyone can work to their own personal best, regardless of fitness level. And speaking of fitness levels, spinning will send your cardio fitness through the roof!

Archived